Your participation makes a difference in the success of the organization. You must be a member in order to participate in any of our exhibitions and to have a vote in decisions that affect the future direction of the collective. Presently, we meet the 2nd Sunday of each month, 3-5pm on the campus of Spelman College in the Women’s Resource Center which is located on the second floor of the Cosby Building. If there is a change in our regular meeting place it is usually mentioned in advance on our list serve. It is expected that members attend at least 5 (five) meetings within the calendar year, with exception given to those members who are out of town. Attending monthly meetings in person is essential to the core of sharing, learning, critiquing, and bonding within a network of seasoned photographers. We are not an on-line collective exclusively.
Benefits of Being a Sistagraphy Member
In addition to supporting an important legacy in African-American Women’s art, your membership gets you:
- Access to an active members-only list serve to share tips, get questions answered, find new locations for photography and see images that other members are working on;
- An opportunity to meet other avid photographers who share your passion and interest;
- An invitation to join our members only Facebook page;
- Membership in a collective that has a voice that impacts the arts community;
- The opportunity to continue telling “Our Stories” and addressing social commentary in the global communities
How Do I Join Sistagraphy?
Joining Sistagraphy is easy to do and easy on your wallet too! You can either:
- Attend one of our monthly members meetings and ask to join. Just download our Membership Form and bring it to the meeting with you:
Help with Opening PDF Files
To open PDF (Portable Document Format) files, you will need Adobe Reader software. If you do not have Adobe Reader already installed on your computer, you can download the installer and instructions free from the Adobe Web site.
- You can join and pay online using Sage Payment Solutions (click the Become a Member button below). (2.9%, .25 per transaction):
- Or join using PayPal (click the PayPal button below). (2.9%, .30 per transaction):
- You can also choose to pay by check. If you pay by check, please make check payable to:
Atlanta, Georgia 30321-9999
Membership dues for one year are $35.00.
Contact us for more information about Sistagraphy at: email@example.com.